Please verify and compare the content of
your kit with the list below.
Materials included in your kit:
- 20 Ceramic Magnets
- Super-strong NEODYMIUM Magnet
- Hi-force Magnetic Strips
- Plastic Guide Rails
- Iron Filings
- Wood Block
- Wooden dowel
- Online instructions
If any thing is missing, please call
(973)777-3113 immediately and send us an email at info@MiniScience.com.
Additional materials you need:
- Wood board or heavy cardboard 3" x
28" or larger. This will be the ground for your train.
- Adhesive tape
- Wood glue or Elmer glue to connect the
- Nails with diameter less than the hole
on the sheaves (Wheels)
- Magnets are fragile and break if they fall on a hard
- Magnets may cause permanent discoloration on televisions and
- This kit contain small and sharp components. Keep them away
from young children.
Experiments in this kit include:
* Magnetic Levitating Train
* Magnetic Equilibrium
* Floating Rings
* Print the magnetic field
* Magnet Suspension Apparatus
Click here to see
the instructions for magnetic levitating train
Science Project Ideas
Following are some of the science project ideas related to magnet.
- Which household items are attracted by magnet?
- Which household items contain a magnet?
- How does the strength of a magnetic field change by the distance from
|The above instructions are
based on the materials included in the magnet levitation science set
of MiniScience.com. If you don't have these materials yet, you may use
the following link to order them.
Magnet Levitation Part#KITML